10th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?

Friends,
I need to know the total cost for
studying in Abroad, in countries like
Germany, Russia and Singapore if
I want to pursue MS there and also tell me
the cost of living in those countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  2. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  3. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  5. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  6. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  7. Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?
  8. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  9. Expenses including everything to study MS in USA?
  10. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  11. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  12. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  13. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  14. expenses in LLM from nalsar?
  15. Total expenses to study 4 years B.Tech course including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges?
  16. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  17. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  18. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
25th April 2015, 08:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?

The total expense including the living cost cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are numerous institutes spread across Germany, Russia and Singapore and each institute has its own fee structure and the living cost varies from place to place. Although the study expense in Germany is very less, the living cost is very high. The expense of study and living in Russia is quite high. Among the countries mentioned by you, Singapore will be the cheapest if you take into consideration the study, living and travel cost. For exact expense you need to tell us the institute and the course in which you have enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?