19th December 2010, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for scholarship outside India?

I am forgein veterinary ,work in dubai equine hospital .there is any chance for scholarship outside India

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  2. Is there any possiblity to get scholarship opportunities for pg students?
  3. Any chance to get a scholarship after scoring 68% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there anyway for me to get the build India scholarship which would help for my studies?
  5. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  6. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of institutions which offer 100% scholarship for preparation of JEE Advanced
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  10. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  12. Any chance to get a scholarship to pursue M.S in Germany after scoring 58% in Engineering?
  13. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  14. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  15. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  16. Am I eligible to get the gates millennium scholarship while being a college student?
  17. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India?
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
27th March 2015, 08:50 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance for scholarship outside India?

Various scholarship schemes are available there outside the india for that you have to passed the eligibility test for that scholarship to avail it. These scholarships are given only to those candidates who are brilliant in the study and want to get the higher study in foreign as in Australia, America and England are the main countries that are the most favorite countries of Asian pacific students and give the scholarship to them are-

** Inlaks shivdasani foundation scholarships-
This is given to candidates to study in North America.

** Hinrich full MA scholarship in international journalism-
This grants to indian researchers for science field for research in Singapore.

** HM king's and HM queen scholarship for Asian-
Thai government give this scholarship to asian students.

** Australia BEL excellence scholarship-
This is given to study in Australia for biology related field.

** India new zeland sports coopration scholarship -

Given to indian students for New Zeland to study in any course related sports.

** Dr. Ursula Glunk scholarship for master students at Maastrich university-
is given to study Netherlands.

** British council GREAT scholarship for indian-
Given to study UK for indian students.

** Charles Wallace india trust scholarship-
Given to study UK for indian students.

** Imperial collage iindia foundation postgraduate scholarships-
Given to study UK for indian students for PhD.

** Kings collage london Phd studentships for indian students-
Given to study kings collage london.

** Saltire scholarships-
is given to study in scotland.

Thanks have a nice day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?