8th July 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?

Hello
I am interested to study aeronautical engineering in bannari amman institute of technology..... After completing my B.E i like to study m.s in singapore....does it have scope for the upcoming future in singapore????
please tell me soon thank you

13th August 2016, 07:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?

Pursuing MS in Singapore will not automatically make your future brighter even though there is a huge scope of jobs. The success in your future will depend on the following factors if you opt to study in Singapore.

1. The institute in which you are getting admission.
2. Your performance during the course and the knowledge you gain.
3. Your communication skill.

If the above factors are well maintained, then you can definitely expect a brighter future in Singapore once your MS course gets completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?