29th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Which university of USA is best to study Geotechnical engineering? How to approach the university?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Geology from Osmania University and want to study Geotechnical engineering from USA. Which university is best for it? How to approach the university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  2. How to get admission in Geotechnical Engineering under Anna University?
  3. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  4. Best university of USA to study MS after B.Tech ECE? How to approach a government bank for an education loan?
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  8. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?
  10. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  11. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  12. Is it possible to transfer to engineering colleges in Chennai from USA university?
  13. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  14. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  15. Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?
  16. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  17. How to study in USA top university after passing 12th? What are the requirements?
  18. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?