11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited after ITI and Diploma Engineering with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies available for this year?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Mechanical stream and Diploma Engineering with same stream. Now, I want to apply for job in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited. How to apply for it? List of vacancies here for this year?

7th June 2017, 01:11 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited after ITI and Diploma Engineering with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies available for this year?

The candidate needs to visit the website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited and fill up the application form from there only. The candidate's age must be in between 18 to 28 years. The candidate need to scan and upload the GATE score card (if applicable), Caste certificate (if applicable), last qualification mark sheet, signature, passport size photograph. Then after completing a bank Challan with account number (temporary) of DMRC will generate which will also include the examination fee. The candidate needs to visit the SBI and have to pay the fee and get the Challan in triplicate form. Once you submit and upload the DMRC copy on the website of DMRC you will get your registration number and reference number after few hours. Vacancies changes every year and to get updates about the vacancy you need to visit the website of the DMRC.
http://www.delhimetrorail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?