11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply at Central Coalfields Limited, Jharkhand for B.Tech in Mining Engineering candidate? Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate?

Hello sir, I have just completed B.Tech in Mining Engineering and want to apply for job at Central Coalfields Limited, Jharkhand. Procedure to apply for it? Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate?

7th June 2017, 12:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply at Central Coalfields Limited, Jharkhand for B.Tech in Mining Engineering candidate? Eligibility criteria for OBC candidate?

The candidate can apply online by visiting the official website of Central Coal-fields limited and after downloading and filling up the form the candidate can send it along with the passport size photographs, Non objection certificate, mark sheet of matriculation, higher secondary, graduation, diploma, ITI, etc. caste certificate all are duly self attested in an envelope of 25.4*11.4 cm size. The candidate must have completed his/her graduation from a recognized university and the age of the candidate should be in between 18-30 years and the upper age relaxation is also available to the reserved candidates as per the government norms. The candidate can send their documents along with the application form to the below mention address:
The General Manager (Manpower/ Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029 through Registered Post/ Speed post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?