9th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join National Security Guard after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of 23 years?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering and my age is 23 years so I want to know can I join National Security Guard after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of 23 years? If yes then please tell me the procedure to join.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join National Security Guard being a 12th student?
  2. What is meant by Yantrik Exam of electronics?
  3. Is it possible to join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Automobile at the age of 21 years?
  4. How to join National Security Guard after 10th? Procedure and exam for it?
  5. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  6. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  7. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Minimum height requirement for National Security Guard officer? How to join NSG Commando?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  10. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  11. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. Can I join the ONGC or SAIL as a Security Officer after completing Diploma in Security and 28 years service in the Indian Navy?
  14. How to join National Security Guard after completing ITI?
  15. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i join NASA after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
7th June 2017, 01:38 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join National Security Guard after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of 23 years?

No one can directly join The National Security Guard. National Security Guard is a deputation force so there is no direct recruitment. Recruitment are done and selected to those candidates only who are already in the defense force (soldier, trainee of military, trainee of para military force). The candidates must not have any criminal record in last three years and the candidate should not have any red ink entry. The age of the candidate should be less than 30 years and must have serve the nation for at least 2 years. The candidate have to pass the physical and psychological test to get selected for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?