2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to become an astronaut after 12th commerce?

Currently, I am in 12th commerce stream. Is there any way to become an astronaut after 12th whether be it joining special colleges for science stream and physics and all defining the eligibility for to become an astronaut. Also, I have read somewhere that astronauts are even managers. Is that true?

2nd January 2017, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to become an astronaut after 12th commerce?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue for any Astronaut course in future after the completion of class 12th from Commerce background.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from Science stream are eligible for Astronaut course in future.
4th January 2017, 12:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt to become an Astronaut in future is you have not studied PCM at your +2 level of education. Therefore, if you have not studied science at your 12th standard, I am sorry to say you cannot become an Astronaut.

Eligibility:

> Candidate should be Indian

> Candidate's age should not be less than 21 years of age at the time of joining. However, there is a relaxation provided to SC/ST Category.

> Candidate needs to be a graduate from a recognized board/University.
16th June 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th grade student. Is there any professional courses to become an astronaut. Waiting for the reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?