22nd September 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become an astronaut after doing 12th

SIR I AM DOING MY 12th.I WANT TO BECOME AN ASTRONAUT.IF I STUDY BIOTECNOLOGY CAN I BECOME AN ASTRONAUT

25th August 2015, 11:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an astronaut after doing 12th

Here I am giving you process to become an astronaut in The National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

** First of all my suggestion to you is that after 12th grade with physics, chemistry and mathematics you have to take admission in B tech courses.

** The applicants need to obtain any one of the following degrees from reputed institutes like IISC or IIT.

** After completing graduation you can appear for the entrance exam for the recruitment of Astronauts.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

** You have to pass a Bachelorís degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics from a well recognized university..

** Your Degree must be followed by at least 3 years of related professional experience or at least 1,000 pilot-in-command time in jet aircraft.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT

** Distant and near visual acuity: Must be correctable to 20/20, each eye

** Blood pressure not to exceed 140/90 measured in a sitting position

** Standing height between 62 and 75 inches

After fulfill all eligibility and physical standards you are definite eligible for ASTRONAUT.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?