27th January 2017, 05:28 PM
jaffa143000

Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Hotel Management and after completing it I want to work and earn so I want to know whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies? If yes then please tell me which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  2. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  4. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  5. Can I pursue Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(MLT) for Biotechnology graduate?
  8. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  9. What should we do after completion of B.Com Computer Application course?
  10. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  11. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  12. Can I do hotel management after diploma in computer engineering?
  13. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job at the Airport after completing 1.5 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Hospitality and Post Graduation? Which job can I apply for? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  16. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  17. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  18. After 10th which tests do I have to give? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2017, 06:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?

Being a student of diploma in hotel management you can continue with same field for your higher studies if you are really want to make their career in the hospitality field. As far as you are concerned about the career opportunities after your degree courses in hotel management then it depends upon your academic performance and placement offered by your institute.

Further you can even switch to simple graduation degree after completion of your diploma in hotel management if you are not enjoying hotel management course. Once you complete even simple graduation degree course you will have career in banking field, administrative field, defense field, government jobs as lower and higher divisional clerk through SSC exam, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?