1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in super 30?

Sir my name is Rahul Kumar. I am living in Bihar but at present living in Jaipur. I passed class 10th with 92%. l am poor and take to admission in super 30.

1st February 2017, 11:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in super 30?

In order to get admission in super 30, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective institute and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with your studies further.

Below, I have mentioned the official website of super 30 institute, kindly have a look at it and apply for the examination from there itself.
1st February 2017, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in super 30?

It is very good that you are interested to join super 30 for the preparation of the JEE Main examination.
In order to apply for the super 30 entrance examination, candidates must have to complete their class 12th with Science Stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the entrance examination and can take admission in super 30.
Candidates must belong to the poor background.
So, you must have to complete your class 12th with Science stream in order to take admission in super 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?