1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I score 95 percent marks after 12 hours of study?

I am a humanities stream student and I have 3 months left. Till now I have a bad percentage of 45, but I have to score more than 95 percent. Can I? I have made a daily plan in which I have 12 hours for study and 6 hours sleep. Can I?

1st February 2017, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score 95 percent marks after 12 hours of study?

It depends on your basics and number of hours of studies can't decide the number of marks you score in final exam. Till now you are scoring not so good and doing extra studies will be helpful surely and may improve your scores, but nothing is guaranteed. It depends on your grasping power and for how much time you can concentrate on studies.

Studying 16 years continuously is not an easy task and it can even make you sick. Therefore, make sure you spend time on studies quality wise not quantity wise. If possible study with friends or take help of some tutors who are good at teaching. Sometimes studying in an innovative manner will help you learn more easily.
1st February 2017, 06:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can score 95 percent marks if you have strong intention. There is no need to study 12 hours daily to score 95% marks in examinations. It is best to study in a scheduled way and you need to choose only important topics for preparation, even if you study 12 hours unimportant topics daily, there will not be anyuse for you. So, I suggest you to first identify important topics or concepts and then prepare schedule in such a way that you can score 95 percent marks in your examinations.
1st February 2017, 11:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can even score 95% and above without studying 12 hours a day but by making a proper timetable and follow it properly. look, it does not matter how long you study, the thing that actually matters is that how do you study and how efficiently you study. A proper technique of studying will lead to your goal much efficiently than to study like mad for 12 to 15 hours a day.

You should make a habit of first off to clear all of your doubts as soon as they arise, make proper notes of what you study, go through your studies at the end of the day on a regular basis. While studying forget everything and just put all your attention towards your books, etc etc. There are various ways of studying efficiently, so focus on the was of studying and follow them instead of just studying for long hours at a stretch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?