9th June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?

From where to get industrail training in gujarat after 3rd year computer & science engineering
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?
  2. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  3. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  4. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in CSE 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  5. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  6. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  7. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  9. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  10. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  11. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  14. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  16. List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane? -- [New]
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
27th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?

i am it 7sem student iwant a indestrial training in g.nager. in which co. i select
21st June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?

i am the student of computer engineering in 7th sem is there any airtel branch in gujarat which provide the training for project developement?
10th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

plz post list of it company in gujarat which provide project training to the mca-6th sem student
20th December 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for mca 6 sem students?
23rd November 2015, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From where to get industrail training in gujarat after 3rd year computer & science engineering
please reply soon..
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE in Gujarat:-

1. TatvaSoft, 9th Floor, Iscon Elegance, Near Prahladnagar Cross Road, Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 4003 8222

2. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema, Ashram Road, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

3. Adit Microsys, No. 502, Shapath - II, Opp Rajpath Club, S.G Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 098242 34667
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?