7th February 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after class 10th?

Hi Sir, my name is Hrushikesh. l completed 10th. I love Indian Army very much. I want to be join in Indian Army. My height 170 cms, chest 85 cms, weight 55 kgs. Please help me to join Indian Army. My phone no. (7997439671). Jai Hind.

7th February 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after class 10th?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army after completion of your class 10th. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in NDA examination is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a 10th standard passed student, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
7th February 2017, 10:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to join Indian Army right after 10th. For that you have to first pass your 12th class and then you can appear for the NDA exam conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit :16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Academic qualification : 10+2 in any discipline for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.

Eligible candidates can apply online through its official webite @ http://upsconline.nic.in.
13th February 2017, 06:03 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How can I join Indian Army after class 10th?

Dear candidate,

To join Indian army you must pass 12 th class. There is no chance to join Indian Army after 10th class. Indian army is joint venture of Armed forces, Indian Air force, Indian Navy. You can join Indian Army through National Defence academy exam through union public service commission.

Selection process: Written exam. And interview.

Thank you.
17th November 2021, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

8 th or 10 th pass can apply for Indian army for soldier Tradesmen. And you can also check it in official website of joining army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?