31st March 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll in HEC Ranchi for vocational training in Mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am a student of 2nd year of Mechanical branch at BIT Sindri (Jharkhand) and want to do summer vacation vocational training from HEC Ranchi. I want to the eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. How to apply for training in HEC Ranchi?
  3. Eligibility and procedure for training in HEC Ranchi and Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do summer training from Engineers India Ltd (EIL) after 5 years integrated Mechanical engineering? Procedure to enroll in EIL?
  6. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  7. Examination pattern of HEC ranchi exam? Any negative marking? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  12. How to do 6 months industrial training in Ranchi Jharkhand after pursuing B.Tech
  13. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  14. Procedure and criteria for doing internship in HEC for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch?
  17. How to do vocational training while doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
2nd December 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll in HEC Ranchi for vocational training in Mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am a student of 1st year of Mechanical branch at BIT Sindri (Jharkhand) and want to do summer vacation vocational training from HEC Ranchi. I want to the eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?