29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?

Hello! Sir Am Ravi Kumar Persuing Mechanical Engineering From GECB Bikaner (Rajasthan) in 3rd Year. And my Hometown is at Bokaro (Jharkhand). Am very confused From the topic "where to do training?" And also the Major problem is occurring that our college T&P say that the training should be done for 2 months but the industry permitted only for one months . I ask from the D.V.C (C.T.P.S) Chandrapura Thermal Power Plant.
Also I Like to now the procedure for Apply summer internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Ranchi.

31st October 2016, 08:10 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?

You simply have to prepare your academic resume. You should include your project details and purpose for training in your resume. After that, you have to apply for recommendation latter from your college. You have to attach both(reference latter and resume) along with your application form. Submit your application form to the HR of the company before the due date. They will offer you 6 week training, if the concern authority approved your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?