2nd April 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?

Hello sir, I am studying ITI with Fitter trade and after it want to do apprenticeship from Bosch Ltd. How to join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship? Can I get job in shipping company after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it? -- [New]
  2. How to get ITI Apprenticeship exam papers fitter trade?
  3. Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?
  4. Completed ITI Trade Fitter(SCVT) and BSc Biotech : How to get a job in BHEL Bhopal?
  5. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  6. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How and where to get apprenticeship after ITI?
  8. Opportunities after Apprenticeship from Robert Bosch?
  9. How to join NSG after ITI in fitter trade?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  11. How to get merchant navy job after ITI in fitter trade?
  12. Can I do ITI apprentice combined course in fitter trade? Names of the institutes? I have passed 12th with PCM
  13. Eligibility to become RRB Loco Pilot for ITI Trade Fitter with 5.3 height?
  14. Chances to do B.Tech for an ITI student?
  15. How can I apply for Apprentice exam after passing ITI in Fitter Trade?
  16. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  18. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?