8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?

Sir, I have done ITI in Fitter Trade and want to apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment. But I have done my ITI from Chandigarh. So, can I apply in this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the last date of application. Thank you!

8th June 2016, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?

Yes, you can apply for DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder from Chandigarh. Candidates who have completed ITI course with minimum two years duration from a institute recognised by NCVT are eligible to apply for DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment process.

The last date to apply for DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment process is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The notification had released on 21st May, 2016, so, the last date to apply for DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment process is 10th June, 2016.
9th June 2016, 02:34 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment being an ITI Fitter holder of Chandigarh? Last date of application?

DRDO CVRDE has recently released the notification for the Ex-ITI apprenticeship training in Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (C.V.R.D.E), Avadi Chennai. You have done ITI in Fitter trade from Chandigarh and want to apply for this training. Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply.

Eligibility criteria: Student must possess ITI degree in relevant discipline are eligible for applying to this training. Candidates appearing/ appeared in the final examination of the essential qualification are also eligible to apply.

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the application form either through online or offline mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the application form is 21st June 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, no of post etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement.

Link to apply:http://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/A...ship/home.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cvrde.pdf(125.2 KB, 25 views)
9th June 2016, 07:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your institute is recognized by NCVT duly covered through Gazetted Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. So if your institute is recognized by NCVT then you are eligible to apply for this DRDO CVRDE Chennai recruitment even after completion of ITI from Chandigarh. The selection process basically consists of "Screening Test" and Interview.

As far as the latest recruitment is concerned, The last date for receipt of Applications is 19th June, 2016. As there is huge time, I suggest you to apply for this recruitment as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?