2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 45 days summer training at Delhi Metro Railways? Selection procedure for it?

I am studying in 6th semester of B.Tech in ECE and want to do 45 days summer training from Delhi Metro Railways. Procedure to apply for it? Selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join training at Delhi metro?
  2. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  3. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  4. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  6. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  8. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  9. Summer training for B.Tech EC students? Can I get in Delhi Metro?
  10. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  11. Job opportunities in DMRC for Electrical Engineer?
  12. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  13. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  16. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  17. Procedure to do 45 days summer training from DRDO, Jodhpur in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
15th April 2017, 10:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 45 days summer training at Delhi Metro Railways? Selection procedure for it?

The public sector companies like the DMRC don't have a dedicated internship or training program. They permanently recruit the candidates and do not waste their time in training. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
19th May 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 45 days summer training at Delhi Metro Railways? Selection procedure for it?

Can computer science branch student do internship at dmrc
21st March 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer internship in DMRC? I'm in 6th sem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?