29th May 2013, 02:50 PM
meghana choudhury

What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?

Hello..I am now doing bsc with computer science honors.I want to know that what is the best career for me after completing my graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  10. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  11. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  12. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  13. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
  14. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  15. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is theres a course of BCA available in BHU?
  17. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
14th July 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?

I have completed my bsc computer science in 2013 i want to do animation or computer courses plz tell me what type of courses are available
23rd July 2013, 08:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?

You can start your career in the role of programmer, or networking professional, according to your interest. After gaining adequate experience you can move to higher grades in the same job profile. In order to get in to best job profiles, you must pursue higher education courses like MCA or MCM. Then you can try for software job in reputed firms like Infosys, Wipro, and Accenture. With graduation, you can look for graduate level jobs like bank clerk, P.O, railway ticket collector, and so on.
20th August 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

hellow i am ravi im studying bsc computers final
year. Plz suggest me which cours is better
after degree to get better job apportunities.
14th September 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in Bsc computer science.so i know that what career option for me.I become an ideal person.so plz advice me.THANK YOU
DIVYESH DANGI
18th November 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hello :),,i have just finished my bsc in computer science and electronics ,,plz help me to get a better course further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?