13th June 2011, 01:49 PM
sushilpal

Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir

sir i have got 91 marks in aieee ,can i get nit shrinagar . i have given my 12 exam in mp but ihave domicile of jammu .if there is any home state quota can iget from jammu and also i am in obc category?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIT, Srinagar? I scored 40 marks in AIEEE. My home state is Jammu & Kashmir and I belong to SC category
  2. Will I get NIT Srinagar general category after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE? I am from Jammu Kashmir state
  3. What is the cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar through AIEEE?
  4. When is IRDA General Insurance IC-34 scheduled? Where can a candidate of Srinagar Jammu & kashmir take this examination?
  5. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  6. What was last year's cut-off who got admission in NIT Srinagar but the candidate is from Kashmir?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT, Srinagar with 132569 AIR in JEE Main and secured 86.8% in 12th? -- [New]
  8. What's the exam date and exam center for IRDA General Insurance IC-34 in Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. Will I get CSE in NIT Srinagar after scoring 103 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Admission to NIT, Srinagar with 60 marks in AIEEE and belonging to OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get mechanical or any other engineering in NIT Srinagar after scoring 85 in AIEEE
  12. Any chance to get into NITs after scoring 530 in GATE? Which NITs can I get?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar with 69 marks in AIEEE under OBC category?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar if my AIEEE score is 60?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  16. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
3rd May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir

hello sir if I get 100 marks in aieee then It would be possible to get any Nit even I'm a schdule caste student
28th April 2016, 12:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91? I'm OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is a Nationally Reputed Technical Engineering Institute, Which is located in Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India

No you are not eligible to get NIT srinagar with AIEEE score of 91 with OBC candidate from Jammu and Kashmir

For more information..........................

National Institute of Technology
Hazratbal Road
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?