10th June 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank required for JIS college of engineering under WBUT?

what is the ranking of jis college of engineering under wbut???????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18758 rank in WBJEE? How is JIS Kalyani? Approximate expense in private engineering college?
  2. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  3. Top 10 colleges in WB under WBUT? Rank required in WB JECA exam to get into those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  5. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  7. Date of announcement of WBUT engineering results?
  8. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Possibility to change college under WBUT if studying B.Tech(CE) through lateral entry?
  10. What is the average rank required for admission in government engineering college?
  11. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  12. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  13. Which is said to better, a student with rank upto 100 in GATE or student who have completed Masters from WBUT?
  14. WBUT IT 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (EC 411) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How Can I do Aerospace or Avionics after completing B.Tech(Electrical engineering) from Kalyani government engineering College(WBUT)? How can I do this from IIT's?
  16. Procedure to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech under WBUT?
  17. What rank is required PGCET to do my PG in Structural Engineering at RV engineering college Bangalore
  18. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
13th August 2016, 07:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the rank required for JIS college of engineering under WBUT?

JIS College of Engineering is an engineering college located in West Bengal, India.

Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, previously known as the West Bengal University of Technology, is a public state university in Kolkata, India.

As per my knowledge you need to score your rank in between 3000 to 4000 for getting admission in JIS college of engineering under West Bengal University of Technology.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

JIS College of Engineering
Block A, Phase III, PO. Kalyani, Dist. Nadia - 741235,W.B.
Telephone: 033 2582 2138 / 033 2580 8640
FAX: 033 2582 2138
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?