30th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?

Hello,
I am a Punjab Technical University student studying B.Sc in Hardware & Networking from Learning Centre Brainware in Kolkata. Can I apply for M.Sc in Computer Science from any Regular University like Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology?

20th March 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Punjab Technical University student studying B.Sc in Hardware & Networking from Learning Centre Brainware in Kolkata. Can I apply for M.Sc in Computer Science from any Regular University like Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology?

Sorry, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc in Computer Science in Calcutta University after completion of B.Sc Hardware Networking course. You can study M.Sc Computer Hardware and Networking course or some other advanced courses in hardware and networking. Candidates who have completed B.Sc Honors in Computer Science or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc Computer Science in Calcutta University. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test conducted by the university. The Calcutta University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?