16th August 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%

Dear sir, i have completed BE in IT with 56% in 2009. Which college can i do m.tech in computer part time from. I am in handicap disable cota. What is the procedute of part time course in delhi ncr.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  2. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  3. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  4. MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  6. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  7. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  8. How can i join B.E Computer Science in part time? I have completed diploma in IRT Polytechnic college, Bargur
  9. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  10. How to do BSc computer science through part time?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  12. How to get part time teaching job in college?
  13. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  14. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for M.E computer science as part time? I have completed MBA in Bharathiyar Distance education
  16. Guidelines to join part time PhD for M.E. Computer postgraduate?
  17. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  18. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
16th August 2015, 05:49 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%

List of colleges

Amristar College of Engineering and Technology, Punjab

Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology, Punjab

VIT University, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka

Devi Ahilya University, Madhya Pradesh

Jiwaji University, Madhya Pradesh

J.I.S. College of Engineering, West Bengal

Heritage Institute of Technology, West Bengal

Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Chhattisgarh
University of Pune, Maharashtra

College of Engineering, Orissa

Fakir Mohan University, Orissa

Oriental Institute of Science and Technology, Madhya Pradesh

Berhampur University, Orissa

Assam Don Bosco University, Assam

Calcutta Institute of Technology, West Bengal

Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology, Maharashtra

Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu

Kalasalingam University, Tamil Nadu

National Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu

Adesh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab

Kurukshetra University, Haryana

Nirma University, Gujarat

Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharashtra

Mewar University, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?