5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course? Scope available after this course?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course. Please tell me eligibility criteria and colleges to study this course? Scopes available after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available for higher studies after Sanitary Inspector Diploma?
  2. Eligibility to get Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector admission in Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences? -- [New]
  3. What should I choose to study after Diploma in Health Inspector course?
  4. List of government colleges to study Sanitary Inspector course after B.Com? Details about syllabus, eligibility criteria and duration of course?
  5. Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?
  6. Benefits to study Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Nursing?
  7. Which course is suitable to become a sanitary inspector?
  8. Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector entrance exam in Ambattur? Eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  9. PG diploma Sanitary Inspector courses inside Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses available to study for Health Inspector Diploma student?
  11. Am I eligible to do higher studies in health field after completion of sanitary inspector course?
  12. What are the options available after Diploma in Health Inspector?
  13. How can I apply to study Sanitary Inspector course if working as a Sanitary worker in Tamil Nadu Municipal Office?
  14. What to study after Diploma in Health Inspector?
  15. Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Dental Hygiene Diploma course? What are the responsibility in clinical practice, health promotion, education, community health care, and research?
  16. Colleges in Bangalore to study Diploma in Health Inspector? Which type of job I can get after the course?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Sanitary Health Inspector entrance exam?
  18. Duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Sanitary Inspector? Minimum qualification required?
13th September 2017, 09:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course? Scope available after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course. Please tell me eligibility criteria and colleges to study this course? Scopes available after this course?

Institute Offer Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector Course:-

1). Sri Vinayaka Para Medical College, Bangalore

2). Hassan Institute of medical Sciences, Karnataka

3). DS Institute of Paramedical Science, Utter Pradesh

4). Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Belgaum

5). Goodwill College, Firozabad

6). Shridevi Institute of Para Medical Sciences, Tumkur

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in sanitary health inspector course is 2 years.

Scopes after Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector:-

>> Clinical counsellor.

>> Research assistant.

>> Assistant training executive.

>> Health inspector.

>> Teacher.

>> Malaria Inspector.
7th September 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and colleges to study Diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector course? Scope available after this course?

Am I eligible to study diploma in sanitary health inspector after bsc nursing
20th June 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in health inspector after bsc zoolgy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?