16th June 2011, 11:58 AM
abdul gafoor cp

How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?

Respected sir,
I am a diploma holder in civil engg with 83% of marks. But i am diqualified in LET Kerala. So any solution to join Btech second year in kerala. Please give me an answer.
Thanking you.

12th July 2012, 01:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?

You can join for B.Tech 2nd year if you have a diploma qualification. For this, you have to apply for B.Tech course in those engineering colleges in Kerala which admit students on the basis of lateral entry scheme. You will be able to attend this exam only if you have 60% marks in diploma. If you qualify this exam and get a good score you can apply for B.Tech course in that college. You are also eligible to appear for regular engineering entrance exams too by which you can join the first year of engineering.
15th November 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?

Respected sir is the lateral entry apllicable only for diploma holders...i am a student doing my btech first year in delhi i want to continue my second year in kerala in any good govt college....so am i not eligible to write the lateral entrance exam!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?