20th January 2011, 10:16 PM
riewshai

Can i appear for Lateral entry test in 2011? currently pursuing Diploma (ECE) from Meghalaya in ST category.

I am in the ST category from the state of Meghalaya.I'm doing my diploma ( Electronics & Tele-communication) in Maharashtra. Can i apply for the Lateral entry test for the year 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  3. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  4. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  5. Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  6. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  8. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  10. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  11. Am I eligible for lateral entry exam for B.Tech in UP after pursuing diploma in mechanical
  12. Which is the best college for Lateral entry diploma students?
  13. Can I apply for lateral entry test in Kerala University while pursuing diploma in Karnataka?
  14. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  15. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  16. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  17. Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?
  18. Is lateral entry diploma similar to 3 year diploma course?
21st January 2011, 12:48 AM
prtk.co

Default Re: Can i appear for Lateral entry test in 2011? currently pursuing Diploma (ECE) from Meghalaya in ST category.

The eligibility for this exam is that you first complete your diploma.After that you can apply for it .You can even apply for it in the lart year of your diploma.
21st January 2011, 11:00 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i appear for Lateral entry test in 2011? currently pursuing Diploma (ECE) from Meghalaya in ST category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riewshai View Post
I am in the ST category from the state of Meghalaya.I'm doing my diploma ( Electronics & Tele-communication) in Maharashtra. Can i apply for the Lateral entry test for the year 2011.
Yes you can apply.
You should have 60% aggregate to appear for Lateral entry test.
You will be required to give entrance exam .

best Wishes........
21st January 2011, 11:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure you can apply for the lateral entry exam. But there are a few conditions like you should be doing the diploma course from recognized institute. Also you should be in the final year of the course. So that at the time of joining for the engineering course you should have completed your diploma course. You need to be on the look out for advertisements regarding the announcement of various entrance exams.
22nd January 2011, 09:36 PM
riewshai

This is my last semester. when will the application form be issued?
23rd March 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Date in applying in lateral entry test for B.E. 2nd year in Madhya Pradesh.
23rd March 2011, 11:37 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Yes your eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET),which this entrance exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh state government.

Once you qualify in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test,you will be getting admission in the college according to your ranks in MP PET and you will be continuing your engineering course from 2nd year i.e 3rd semester.

Important date for the Exam:

Date submitting the application online-8th march 2011
Last date for submitting application online-4th April 2011

Exam date-2nd may 2011

Expected date of result-1st week of June 2011

If you require more information visit this website:
http://www.mpeducation.net/Engineering/index.aspx
13th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

if we re-appear in 6th sem of mech. diploma,can i apply for b-tech
22nd June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me that there will be leteral entery exam held in mp for BEcourse2011 or not
25th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bba in icfai universoty tripura 1st year,can i take admission in 2nd year outside of tripura.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?