3rd April 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?

List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed? Who can provide me the right details on the same? Can you please help me with the details as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  2. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  3. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  4. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  6. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  7. Information about CS course? List of colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  8. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  9. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  10. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  11. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  12. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject required to studys in 12th to get admission?
  15. List of top colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of Government colleges for B.Tech in IT with less fee structure?
  17. Previous years papers of M.Tech? Ranking of the top colleges? Fee structure of both government?
  18. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
3rd April 2016, 12:03 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?

In maharastra , Many government colleges offer BBA course. Admission in BBA is done on the basis of merit score of 12th exam cum entrance exam.

Government Colleges Offering BBA In Maharastra
- IIM , Nagpur
- I.E S Management College & Research Centre , Mumbai
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University , Aurangabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Antrrastriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya , Wardha
- Maharastra Institute of Technology , Pune
- Institute of Business Management & Research , Pune
- Jamnadas Bajaj Institute of Management Studies , Mumbai

Fee Structure
In Government Colleges , Generally Fee is Rs.1500/- for BBA course. Alumini Fee , Library Fee , Security Deposit , Exam Fee are payable extra.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude & Numetical Ability
- Logical Ability & Reasoning
- Corporate Awareness
- General Knowledge
- English
3rd April 2016, 02:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top government colleges for doing BBA near Maharashtra? What is the basic fee structure followed?

Here I will give you the list of top government colleges for BBA in Maharashtra with fee structure:

Elphinstone College, Mumbai
12.7 thousand avg. fees

SE Xavier's College, Mumbai
21.3 thiusand avg. fees

HR college of commerce and economics, Mumbai
13 thousand avg. fees

Foundation for liberal and management education, Pune
4.7 lakhs avg. fees

National Institute of Management, Mumbai
58.7 thousand avg. fees
8th August 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I want government college in Mumbai for BBA
22nd June 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Best government college for BBA in Pune Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?