8th December 2010, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?

Hi ,I am doing my BDS .i wish to do my higher studies in europe is there any chance for me there to do higher studies ? Or is they any job opportunity for me there ? Waiting for your reply thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS? -- [New]
  2. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Foreign countries for BDS
  4. Working and pursuing higher studies together in America after BDS
  5. Can I have a chance to enter in MSc Forensic Studies after passing BDS
  6. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  7. What should I pursue in Higher Secondary to study BDS being a 10th student?
  8. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  9. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  10. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  11. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  12. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  13. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  14. How can i do higher studies in foreign countries after BDS?
  15. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  16. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  17. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  18. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2010, 11:19 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ,I am doing my BDS .i wish to do my higher studies in europe is there any chance for me there to do higher studies ? Or is they any job opportunity for me there ? Waiting for your reply thank you
Your idea to pursue higher education is really appreciable.
You can pursue your masters in Dental surgery from top schools like Johnson's in UK etc.
All you have to do is to have good academics and good IELTS/TOEFL score.
You can apply to any universities which can best tailor your interests. But if you prefer UK you can apply even 45 days prior to admission.

All the best.
19th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?

i am doing my internship in BDS.it gets over by august 2011.i want to pusue higher studies in usa.what are the opportunities available.can i work as a dental hygienist in usa.what is the procedure to apply
29th May 2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know what courses we can do after bds in europ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?