16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?

My problem is that I got 6.4 CGPA at class 10th and I am studying from private school and I want to take commerce with math but I am going to take admission in government school but the teachers of that school say that you want more percentage to take admission in this school but the point is that they can give any streams at very low percentage and they want with me very high percentage. Why are they doing like that? We also have equal right to take education, is it not?

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  4. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  5. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  6. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  8. Can I apply for 10th standard in a different school if failed in 9th standard? -- [New]
  9. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  10. Can I apply for NIOS 10th class if dropped school after 6th standard?
  11. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  12. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  13. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  14. Will there be a problem to get the 10th standard TC certificate if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study in Abroad except Singapore and Malaysia having 9 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  17. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
17th October 2017, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?

It is very difficult to get admission in Government School with the above mentioned marks in class 10th.
However, you can try in different Schools which offers Commerce stream in class 11th.
Almost every school conducts their own entrance examination to give admission in class 11th.
Admission will be based on the merit marks scored in the examination and the marks in the last qualifying examination.
With low percentage of marks, you may get Arts stream also.
18th October 2017, 01:19 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 11th standard in government school after having 6.4 CGPA in 10th standard?

In order to to get admission in class 11 commerce with mathematics in government school, a candidate must have completed 10th standard with a minimum of 70% marks from a recognized board.
Since you have scored 6.4 CGPA, so you are not eligible to take admission in good government school for commerce with mathematics stream.
However, with 6.4 CGPA in your 10th standard, you can get admission for the aforesaid course in private school and for that you need to apply admission form and submit photocopy of the following documents along with the admission form:
>Class 10th mark sheet
>Domicile certificate
>Character certificate
>School leaving certificate
>Passport size photographs
>Cast certificate (if available)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?