20th January 2018, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after completion of graduation Commerce in the year 2018?

Please tell me which course should I do after passing out from graduation in Commerce, or which Degree should I go for after Graduation in 2018, I have Interested in Accountancy & Taxation as I am currently working in CA Firm as TDS Executive, but I think I am not satisfied by this, I want to earn more knowledge & want to be good post in Future, & even I like to Teach students as I was doing it when I was in 13th Standard, So I am confused in which field I should go and what to do after graduation? Can you please let me know the best one in the present year 2018?

Please Help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I choose in 2018 after completion of 10th standard with 7 CGPA?
  2. Which line to choose after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  4. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL 2018 exam after completion of 12th with commerce stream?
  6. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
  7. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU? -- [New]
  9. What is the applicability of B.Ed exam for final year graduation student?
  10. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Commerce after completion of Commerce graduation with 53% marks?
  12. Which graduation course is best for IAS exam 2018 for commerce field students?
  13. Can I change my subject from Science to commerce after 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility for B.Ed course correspondence to apply in the year 2018?
  15. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for IPCC in final year of graduation?
  17. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  18. Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?
21st January 2018, 04:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after completion of graduation Commerce in the year 2018?

After completion of your graduation in Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Com, C.A, B.Ed, etc.,. If you choose M.Com course, you can improve your knowledge which you have acquired by pursuing Bachelor's degree course. The Chartered Accountancy course has very good number of job opportunities in the market. As you have mentioned that you are interested to teach students, you can pursue B.Ed course to get a teacher job.
21st January 2018, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after completion of graduation Commerce in the year 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me which course should I do after passing out from graduation in Commerce, or which Degree should I go for after Graduation in 2018, I have Interested in Accountancy & Taxation as I am currently working in CA Firm as TDS Executive, but I think I am not satisfied by this, I want to earn more knowledge & want to be good post in Future, & even I like to Teach students as I was doing it when I was in 13th Standard, So I am confused in which field I should go and what to do after graduation? Can you please let me know the best one in the present year 2018?

Please Help me!

Candidates after completion of graduation in commerce stream can pursue various graduation degree courses in the year 2018. Some of the best courses are given below;

MCom
MBA
MA Economics
CA
CS
ICWA or ICMAI
LLB (Law Graduation)
PG Diploma in Management
Hotel Management courses
21st January 2018, 06:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your graduation in commerce, so now you can apply for some of the best courses which you can pursue:

> Master's of Commerce

> Chartered Accountant course

> MBA

> Certified Management Accountant course

> Certified Public Accounting course

> Business Accounting and Taxation course

> MCA

> MCM

> MMM

> PGDMM

> LLB

> CCAP

> IBPS etc.
21st January 2018, 07:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of courses after completion of graduation Commerce:-

C.A
C.S
C.M.A
M.B.A
M.C.A
M C.M
M.M.M
M.P.M
M.B.S
D.T.L
L.L.B
C.B.M
C.C A.P
C.F.A
C.F.P.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?