30th August 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA while pursuing B.Com?

Hello Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA and pursuing B.Com? Can you please give me the details which are required for the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thanks!

31st August 2017, 09:22 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA while pursuing B.Com?

If you want to appear in RRB examination for recruitment as TTE ( Train Ticket Examiner ) you have to appear and qualify in examination.

The required eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination. After qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in job.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st August 2017, 08:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join TT post after completion of 10th standard with 5.4 CGPA while pursuing B.Com?

Yes, you can appear for TTE examination after scoring 5.4 CGPA in 10th board examination.

The eligibility to appear for TTE examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in Indian Railway as TTE.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st August 2017, 09:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TTE stand for Train Ticket Examiner. The eligibility criteria for TTE entrance examination:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. There is no percentage specified in 10th or 12th to apply for entrance exam. You just need minimum of passing percentage of marks to apply for TTE exam.

>>The age limit to apply for TTE exam is 18-30 years. There is three years upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for TTE exam after passing 10th with 5.4 CGPA and while pursuing Bachelor of commerce.
31st August 2017, 09:46 PM
starberry

Yes, you can join TT post after 10 standard. Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway Exam for recruitment of TT (Ticket Checker). post is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th standard or equivalent Exam from a recognized board

*Age limit- 16 to 21 years

The written is objective based. The subject included in the test are:
Maths
English
Reasoning and Aptitude
General Knowledge
31st August 2017, 10:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria for Train Ticket Examiner:

Academic qualification: Minimum of 10+2 from a recognized board. At least 50% marks in board exam of 10+2.

Age limit is: 18-30 years.

Percentage is not a issue for government job. You can apply even if you have 5.4 CGPA while pursuing Bachelor of Commerce.
31st August 2017, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of TT after successful completion of 10th Class with 5.4 CGPA. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for this post.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "10th Class" or Matriculation from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 10th Class to be eligible.

>> As your 5.4 CGPA is equivalent to 50% marks, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of TT.
31st August 2017, 11:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

It is known as train Ticket Examiner.

The eligibility criteria for TTE entrance exam:

1. You must have minimum qualification of 10+2 from a recognized board. This is least academic requirement for this exam.

2. Age limit is 18-30 years.

Stages of TTE entrance exam:

Written test.

Now, interview for TTE is removed after NDA government coming into power.
31st August 2017, 11:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Train Ticket Checker in Indian Railways is:

~~Senior Secondary board passed with 50% marks.

~~Age criteria is 18-30 years.

You can apply for TTC exam while pursuing Bachelor of Commerce with 5.4 CGPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?