16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join DRDO for research course after ME Mechanical Engineering?

I just completed Mechanical Engineering course and currently in 1st year of ME Mechanical. I want to do research course from DRDO. Please tell me how can I join DRDO for research course?

18th January 2018, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join DRDO for research course after ME Mechanical Engineering?

Procedure to join DRDO Research after completion of ME in Mechanical Engineering:

In order to join DRDO research, you are required to appear in DRDO SET Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this test is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any of the below mentioned streams with 60% marks.

> Communication
> Electronics Engineering
> Mechanical Engineering..etc.,

Maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible and you must be a citizen of India in order to apply for this recruitment.

As the basic educational qualification required is Graduation, you are certainly eligible to get into research field. You are required to qualify written examination followed by Personal Interview to get a seat finally.

Scientist Entrance Test will fetch you to get into next higher levels like C,D, E and F and you may get into another levels after getting some experience.
19th January 2018, 04:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join DRDO for research course after ME Mechanical Engineering?

You can apply for JRF posts are DRDO, after completion of your ME degree, if you are interested in research field.

Chances of selection will depend on your academic record and other scores like NET/SET/JRF/GATE. Just make sure that you are having excellent academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?