23rd March 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
My name is Vivek Wagh. I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to prepare for DRDO written examination for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So that I want to get complete guidelines of DRDO exam means latest general knowledge questions, papers, syllabus, subject concerns, etc. So Kindly send me the complete details regarding DRDO Examination for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  2. How can I prepare to qualify in NTPC Diploma Trainee(Mechanical) written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. What is the syllabus for DRDO STA B for mechanical? What is the process of selection in DRDO STA B? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical from GPG
  4. What kind of questions are asked in DRDO entrance exam from Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Pattern of ITC Ltd. recruitment written exam for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Is Current Affairs section mandatory to attempt in DRDO-JRF? Question pattern and Study Materials for preparation? Eligibility to attend Interview after DRDO-JRF written exam?
  7. Detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for E&TC Diploma holder?
  9. DRDO solved past 10 years question papers for diploma in mechanical?
  10. How can I join DRDO after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical?
  11. Can I get job in DRDO being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Need some guidelines on how to prepare for AIMPT while studying 11th class.
  13. Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?
  14. What is the syllabus of DRDO STA'B? I am a student of diploma ECE
  15. Model Question Papers to prepare for DRDO Exam for Diploma holders?
  16. How to do M.Tech from DRDO after passing B.E 4th year Mechanical
  17. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  18. How to get placed in PSUs after passing Mechanical engineering? How to prepare for written exam?
17th June 2016, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?

Guidelines to prepare for DRDO Written Examination for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Candidates:

In order to score good marks in DRDO Written Examination, you are required to first get an idea on Syllabus, Exam Pattern and the important topics that are to be covered.

If you can choose the best and top topics in the syllabus, there is a high possibility for you to score good marks. Here is the best book to be followed and important topics that are to be covered first.

>> G.K.Publication's CEPTAM DRDO Mechanical Engineering

Important Topics to cover:

* Strength of Materials
* Vibrations
* Engineering Mechanics
* Theory of Machines
* Machine Design
* Heat Transfer
* Inventory Control
* Operation Research
* Thermodynamics
* Fluid Mechanics
* Metal Casting
* Engineering Materials
* Machining and Machine Tool Operations
3rd August 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?

Syllabus and previous year question papers of DRDO Assistant-B(Technical) written exam for Mechanical Diploma holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?