26th April 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in DRDO to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering).
I want to get job in DRDO. So, what are the jobs
available in DRDO for me? And how I get job there?
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MCA science?
  2. What kind of job in offered in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate? Salary offered by Mahindra Satyam?
  3. Is there any competitive exam to get job in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate? When the competitive exam will be held? Requirements to get job in DRDO?
  4. What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?
  5. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
  6. What kind of job is offered to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  7. Kind of jobs provided to B.Sc freshers? Initial salary offered?
  8. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  10. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  11. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE scorecard being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  14. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  16. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
5th May 2015, 12:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in DRDO to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Dear yes they are ample of opportunities in DRDO for Mechanical Engineers. The job posistions are given here and they are namely

* Junior Research Fellowship

* Research Associate

* Senior Research Fellowship

And the Notification regarding the JRF and RA has been released recently so you can try to apply for it.

But you should have to fulfill the requirements for JRF posts.

Eligibility Criteria for DRDO as JRF and RA :

1.You should complete Graduation in B.E/B.Tech with minimum 605 of marks from the recognized University.

2.You must have write any exams like NET/GATE after cmpletion of graduation.

3.Age should be below 28 years for JRF

And 35 years for the post of RA.

4.Age relaxations will be allowed for the reserved candidates.

Selection process :

1.JRF --- a. Written Test

b.Interview

2.RA ---- Only the performance of Interview.
8th July 2017, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in DRDO to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Dear Sir/Mam. Is the JRF/SRF post offered by DRDO ,are these a permanent job or after the research you have to leave.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?