16th August 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering

Respected sir/madam,
I am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year.I wanna preparing for to write DRDO exam so that I want complete view of the drdo exam means notification,papers and syllabus...etc. so kindly send me the complete details regarding DRDO exam for mechanical engineering.
mail id:[email protected]
Thanking you sir/maam

Related Questions:
  1. Last 2 years papers of DRDO exam for mechanical engineering?
  2. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  3. Previous year question papers of DRDO for Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  7. Last 2 years papers of DRDO exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Previous years DRDO mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to do M.Tech from DRDO after passing B.E 4th year Mechanical
  12. Which books are to be referred to prepare for IES exam for mechanical engineering?
  13. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  14. How can I prepare for HAS examination? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year of mechanical engineering
  15. Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Old question papers for STA B Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  17. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  18. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
9th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering

Respected sir/madam,
I am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year.I wanna preparing for to write DRDO exam so that I want complete view of the drdo exam means notification,papers and syllabus...etc. so kindly send me the complete details regarding DRDO exam for mechanical engineering.
Thanking you sir/maam
9th October 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering

Respected sir/madam,
Thanking you sir/maam
6th March 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year.I wanna prepare to write DRDO exam so that complete information regarding for DRDO exam for mechanical engineering,so please send me the details in my mail. Mail id: [email protected].
Thanking sir/madam
9th July 2016, 10:42 PM
johnpal5733

Don't worry just keep up your confidence for this you have to study properly maintaining a time table per day.

You have to increase your general aptitude knowledge for this you may take help of R.S. Agarwa l,Barron etc.

You should pay attention on current affairs.

Syllabus for DRDO Mechanical Engineering
9th April 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know in which month drdo entrance exam held . my id [email protected] and previous year question papers of mechanical engineer
6th May 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i am student of diploma mechanical, I want to know the syllabus & previous year exam papers so plz send me details.
Mail id- [email protected]
5th August 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir applied for drdo entrance test. I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering. Sir give me some advice for crack the exam.
My mail id is [email protected]
28th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering so that i want a clear information about drdo exam, syllabus, notifications about exam and how many hours i have to study for the exam and i want to crack the exam in 1st attempt so please give the the total information
thanking you madam/sir
pls send information to my mail id;
[email protected]
23rd October 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of b.tech in mechanical engineering.I wanna prepare to write DRDO exam so that complete information regarding for DRDO exam for mechanical engineering,so please send me the details in my mail. Mail id - [email protected]
1st July 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of mechanical engineering.i wanna prepare to write DRDO exam so that complete information regarding for DRDO exam for mechanical engineering,so please send me the details in my mail.
Mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?