30th May 2011, 11:24 PM
ayush04561

Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?

hey every1....can anyone please suggest me some reputed colleges from where i can do my physics honours...i got 60% in boards ..i know dey aren't enough to land me in du...i am open to colleges from pune, dehradun,noida,chandigarh along with the admission procedures...entrance test 1nes preferred since my low % nearly makes me eligible for less collegs...hope u understand !!! thanx.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  5. What are the ways to get admission in foreign reputed universities for pursuing higher studies in Physics?
  6. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  7. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  8. Procedure, fees and timing of admission in B.Sc Forestry course at reputed colleges of India?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer BDS in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  11. Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU? -- [New]
  12. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  14. Which colleges are suitable for me to pursue Physics Honors after scoring an overall percentage of 79.75?
  15. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  16. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  17. Date of sale of application form for Physics Honors course?
  18. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
1st November 2011, 03:12 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?

dear friend,

there are lot of options for doing physics hons.and its really a very good you should go through it.
but i am sorry to tell ypou that you don't get that type of reputed colleges because u have only 60 % thats why
but don't worry
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:26 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?

Hi

Some of the best colleges for physics honors are :

Delhi University

HINDU
HANSRAJ
RAMJAS
VENKATESHWARA
SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH
KIRORI MAL
etc

Jadavpur University Kolkata
Presidency College (Chennai)
Loyola College Chennai,
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata
Madras Christian College Chennai
Presidency College ,Chennai,
Mount Carmel College, Bangalore

These are apart from Delhi University colleges

Good luck !

To apply in these , they have different procedures.

Fill the common admission form for DU. N similar procedures for rest all.
21st October 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

top 10 collages for b.sc. physics honors in d.u. 2013
30th October 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO GET ADMISSION WITH PHYSICES HONS IN CMI BANGALORE PLASE MENTION ADMMISSION PROCEDURE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?