25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Diploma program. My stream is Electronics Engineering. I want to get job in Government so I need to know any opportunities there for me. If there is any kind of opportunities for me then kindly refer it.

6th March 2018, 10:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Yes, there are lots of job opportunities in government sector for a diploma in electronics engineer holder. You can get jobs in some of the government bodies for different positions:

> BHEL

> SAIL

> NHPC

> ISRO

> DRDO

> HMT

> Railway Departments

> Power Grid

> BSNL

> BEL

> ECIL etc.
6th March 2018, 12:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Candidates who are done with their diploma in electronics engineering can find employment opportunities in several organisations.

After successful completion of diploma in electronics engineering, you may apply for the post of junior engineering in government organisation.

Some of the top government recruiting organizations are:-

BHEL
NTPC
SAIL
BEL
MTNL
BSNL
GAIL etc

There are several top PSUs is available in India that are offering job opportunities for diploma background candidates for the post of junior engineer.
6th March 2018, 01:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

After completion of diploma in Electronics Engineering you can get jobs in various government sectors like:-
Railways
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
SAIL, government banks and many other government bodies.

You can apply for some of the entrance examination like:-

SSC CHSL, JE, RRB etc. and get jobs are some of the positions like:-

Junior Engineer
Junior Electrician
Lower Division Clerk etc.
6th March 2018, 02:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities available for Diploma in Electronics Engineers:

You may find employment opportunities in Government organizations after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Some of the latest recruitment's are,

<> DMRC Junior Engineer (Electronics)
Last date - 12th March, 2018
https://cdn3.digialm.com/per/g21/pub...0II%202018.pdf

<> Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot
Last date - 31st March, 2018
http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/downloa...cen-012018.pdf

<> Border Security Force
Last date - 26th March, 2018
http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData..._176_1718b.pdf

Besides these you may apply for several organizations and they may include RITES Limited, Border Security Force, ONGC, Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited, IOCL...etc., I suggest you to register yourself with Freshersworld.com job portal, so that you will get to know latest updates.
7th March 2018, 04:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the companies which offer jobs are as follows:-
Sunline Greensystem Private Limited
Growing Career
TCS
E-Solutions India
Cadem Technologies Private limited
SaiSun Outsourcing Service Private Limited
Neugene International Solutions

Some of the government sector jobs are as follows:-
BHEL
BSNL
IOC
NTPC
Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?