25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form for F&B Services Diploma course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63.6% in 10th standard?

Sir, I want to do F&B Services diploma course from IHM Pusa. So tell me what should I do for this? Also I want to know when will be the form out. My percentage is 63.6% in 10th class, so I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for Diploma in Food and Beverage Service course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63% in 10th standard?
  2. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  3. What is the date of filling the form for IHM Pusa?
  4. Which is better between IHM Kolkata and IHM Pusa Delhi? Is there any difference?
  5. Will I get a government college after scoring 1318 rank in JEE Hotel management?
  6. What is the admission date of Pusa IHM form
  7. When can I get the forms for IHM Pusa?
  8. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  9. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  11. When is the pusha polytechic diploma form will be out? What is the admission process followed?
  12. How to get duplicate diploma in hotel management certificate (IHM)?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Pusa? -- [New]
  14. Public Administration related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 53% in 10th standard?
  15. From where to get application form for IHM PUSA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When and where to get the application form for IHM PUSA entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from IHM Pusa, Delhi? Fee structure for it?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
8th March 2018, 10:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form for F&B Services Diploma course will be released in IHM-Pusa? Am I eligible to study this course if secured 63.6% in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do F&B Services diploma course from IHM Pusa. So tell me what should I do for this? Also I want to know when will be the form out. My percentage is 63.6% in 10th class, so I am eligible or not?

Advertisement is released in leading newspapers during the month of June every year for the admission to the Diploma in F&B Services in Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Pusa. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the Diploma in F&B Services in IHM, Pusa. Duration of the course is 36 weeks, followed by 24 weeks of industrial training. Sorry, you are not eligible to study the Diploma in F&B Services course in IHM, Pusa after completion of 10th standard. You can check the details in the IHM, Pusa website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?