9th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences student?

I am doing P G Diploma in PGD in Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences, after completing this course I want to do register in MCI. I would like to know that how can I do to make it registered in MCI?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Psychological Medicine student?
  2. Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Medical Lab Technicians student?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Naturopathy and Yoga Science in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I study M.A.(Yoga) being a B.Sc graduate? Course fee of M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute?
  6. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  7. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  8. Is there any Gym Instructor certification course? List colleges offering such courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  10. How to do PG diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy? I am a BAMS degree holder
  11. Can I study Master degree in Forensic Science being a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  13. How can I increase the number of students in my home tuition classes? How can I find Yoga, Diet or Massage related jobs in Hospitals?
  14. Which college is good to do M.Sc Yoga or MA Yoga course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility, application procedure and syllabus for Yoga NET -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria to study M.A.(Yoga) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospital and Research Institute? When the admission will be started?
  17. Eligibility for Post graduation courses in Naturopathy and Yogic sciences after graduation in same courses? Scholarship details for the same?
  18. How can I get Yoga related Government jobs having participated in many seminars being a PhD holder?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?