6th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Trade Apprentices in South Eastern Coalfield Limited?

Kindly let me know about the pay scale of the Trade Apprentices who are working with South Eastern Coalfield Limited(SECL). I am going to apply in the recruitment for the same post in SECL but I don't know about the pay scale.

8th May 2018, 10:20 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale of Trade Apprentices in South Eastern Coalfield Limited?

Trade Apprentice is a very good post to start career in Coalfields or other relevant industries and if you want to know about the salary structure or pay scale after becoming Trade Apprentice in SECL so you will be happy to know the pay scale because a candidate passed class 10th with trade certificate of one/two year means equal to 12th have a good job in hand will be paid as following :

The minimum salary of the Trade Apprentice in SECL will be between 10500 and 14500.

Apart from this salary the candidate will be provided with local conveyance that will be around 1500 per month then accommodation facility will be provided to the candidate.

Candidate will also be provied medical facility means free treatment while service you and your familiy that is why you must not worry about the facilities and other services.

Insurance coverage will also be provied by the govt. as per your salary means if your salary is 10000/- per month then insurance coverage will be calculated as per that.

So here is the salary and advantages of joining this job and do not worry because there are so many chances in future you may be promoted for higher posts and your salary wil also be increased.

So all depends on your work and performance in the industry if industry satisfies with your services then you may be given more chances to make your career good in this field that is why you have to do the best for your futrue and get good results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?