18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Jamia Hamdard?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA in Hospital Management from Jamia Hamdard. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA course asap.

18th May 2018, 06:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Jamia Hamdard?

MBA in "Health and Hospital Management" is a full-time 2 years duration course.

If you want to pursue MBA in "Health and Hospital Management, you must have completed Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Institute.

In order to pursue MBA in Hospital Management from Jamia Hamdard, you will have to sit in the MAT Entrance Exam conducted by the AIMA (All India Management Association).

Admission will be done on the basis of the merit of rank secured in MAT followed by Group Discussion and Interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?