8th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi for studying PhD in Centre for Federal Studies course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th August 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi for studying PhD in Centre for Federal Studies course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD in Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard is a Master’s Degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to a Master’s Degree, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade. NET-JRF / Individual Fellowship holders / Project Fellows are preferred for the admission to study PhD in Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard. Jamia Hamdard, Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?