8th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Jamia Hamdard, Delhi for studying PhD program in Centre for Federal Studies. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

19th September 2018, 07:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi?

Yes, there is an entrance examination that you have to clear first before pursuing this PhD in Federal Studies in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the College - Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

Name of the Course - PhD in Federal Studies

The minimum qualification required is given below,

>> You must have completed M.Phil in Federal Studies and a Master's Degree in
* Political Science or
* History or
* Public Administration or
* Economics or
* Sociology
from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in qualifying degree.

>> Candidates shall also be admitted to PhD if candidates have completed M.Phil from the university recognized by Jamia Hamdard or has cleared the NET Examination or must be a teacher of Jamia Hamdard.

Generally admission is done on the basis of merit determined by the marks of M.Phil in Federal Studies or else subjects related to the research areas of the centre for federal studies.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?