21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing Master in Data Science course in Bologna Business School. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Master’s Degree course in this Business School?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  3. Job opportunities through Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  4. Course structure & duration of Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  7. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  9. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities through Master in Digital Technology Management of Bologna Business School?
  11. Scholarships available to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  12. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  13. What can I do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  14. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Scholarships available to study Master of Surgical Assisting in Eastern Virginia Medical School?
  16. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
20th May 2018, 01:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?

Yes, you can get the scholarship to pursue "Master in Data Science" course in Bologna Business School. You can get all details regarding scholarships in this Institute from the link mentioned below.

http://bolognabusinessschool.com/hp/...-finanziamenti

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?