21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in Master of Public Management course in Victoria University of Willington. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  5. Scholarships available to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  6. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  7. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  9. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in Master of Public Management course?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
20th May 2018, 01:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?

In order to pursue "Master of Public Management" course in Victoria University of Willington, you will have to take an any of the following levels of English language proficiency:

1. IELTS : Overall score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0).

2. TOEFL : Test score of 79. Section score no less than:

Listening: 19
Speaking: 19
Reading: 18
Writing: 22

3. Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 58-64 (with no section score less than 50).

4. University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176. No individual band less than 169.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?