12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?

I have passed 10th and want to get degree in Industrial and Production Engineering. Please tell me should I do Diploma in same stream and then degree course? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Industrial and Production Engineering) in NIT-Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  2. Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?
  3. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?
  5. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  6. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  7. Can i study Industrial and Production Engineering in abroad?
  8. Higher studies after production and industrial engineering in abroad
  9. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  10. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the difference between Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering? Which one is better?
  12. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  13. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
  15. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  17. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  18. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
14th January 2018, 06:19 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?

If you want to study diploma in industrial and production engineering course, then minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10th from government recognized board.
  • To get admission in reputed institute for diploma course in industrial and production engineering you must have to appear in JET (Joint Entrance Test) which is conducted by various state technical education board to admission of eligible candidates for diploma courses.
  • Duration of diploma course in industrial and production engineering is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters. Here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for diploma course in industrial and production engineering course:-
Institute Offer Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering Course:-
  1. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik
  2. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sangrur
  3. Anna University Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
  4. Government Polytechnic College, Punjab
14th January 2018, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?

Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering is a diploma level course which is of 3 years long. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for the course. After completing diploma you can opt for bachelor's degree in the same discipline through lateral entry. Here are some of the colleges where you can apply for the course:

> Anna University (Tamil Nadu, ph - 0431 2407946)

> Government Polytechnic College (Punjab, ph - 0164 2246394)

> Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (Punjab, ph - 01672 280057)

> Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (Nashik, ph - 0253 2231714)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?