16th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Respected Sir,
I am Sumit Kapoor and I want to do Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. What is the procedure for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  4. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?
  12. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  18. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
25th December 2015, 10:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you must have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of at least 40% marks from a recognised board. Some colleges offers admission on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
27th December 2015, 09:26 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education is the way to get into Diploma.The qualification to get into diploma is 50% in Tenth Standard and your age should be more than 15 years.
The entrance exam conducted will have choose the correct word pattern which include Sixth to Tenth Standard Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.Ranks are allotted based on your marks.Later,counselling is conducted.You should choose a list of colleges you are interested to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?