28th May 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?

Respected Sir, I have just completed my Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology. I want to do 6 months Internship in AIIMS. Can you let me know about the procedure for applying an Internship over there?

9th June 2021, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?

You can drop your updated resume directly at AIIMS. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Address:-

Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
Convergence Block,1st Floor.

Contact Number:- 91-11-26588500

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
24th August 2021, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?

Mam,I'm doing Bsc.radiology and imaging technology in tamilnadu as a three year degree course but I want to do a internship in this course as private or government how can do that and how can I apply for the hospital in tamilnadu
30th December 2021, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 months internship in delhi government hospitals ,i have completed my diploma in radiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?