7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship of 6 month duration in radiology field?

Sir, I have done my graduation in radiology (Bachelor in radio imaging technology) and I want to do internship for 6 month. Please help me regarding my internship my phone no. is 8678834921.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  2. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  3. Details about one month internship program with IBM on HR management?
  4. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  5. How to get internship in HR for BBM students?
  6. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  8. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  9. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  10. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  12. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  13. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  14. What is the duration and fee for doing Internship in Mechanical field?
  15. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in dental radiology?
  16. Where can I get internship in Aerospace field while doing 2nd year B.Tech Aerospace course?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  18. Details of Brand Ambassador Internship offered in Uber? Duration of this Internship?
12th February 2017, 09:59 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get internship of 6 month duration in radiology field?

You ca do your internship from Gratisol Labs Ltd, located in Hyderabad. This company is hiring trainees to work in Hospitals, CRO's and Pharmaceutical Organizations globally with stipend of 7K - 15K per month on the successful completion of Internship Training. You are also eligible to apply.
2nd August 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I am interested in PGI Chandigarh six month internship in Radio diagnosis. My result of 3year degree course Radio-diagnosis. Probably possible in Oct 2017. Kindly mail me in my id (archnamourya33 @gmail.com) weather I am eligible or not?
Kindly confirm weather hostel facility availble or not?
4th January 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I am interested in PGI Chandigarh six month internship in Radio diagnosis. Please, kindly mail me in my id [email protected]
Oh. No. 9639881983
Kindly confirm weather hostel facility available or not?
21st November 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am I will finish my graduation in radiology (Bachelor in radio imaging technology) this year from Harsha institute of Allide Health Sciences sondekoppa circle, Nelamangala Bengalore and I want to do internship for 6 month. Please help me regarding my internship in Guwahati.
(Email: [email protected])
4th April 2022, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my graduation in radiology (Bachelor in radio imaging technology) and I want to do internship for 6 month. Please help me regarding my internship my phone no is 9927131088
4th June 2022, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello ma'am/sir
I am a final year student of bsc radiography. I want to do my 6month internship from a good reputed hospital from Hyderabad. Please help me , my email : [email protected]
Phn : 9394237640
: 6001037880
17th September 2022, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my graduation in radiology (Bachelor in radio imaging technology) and I want to do internship for 6 month. Please help me regarding my internship my phone no. is 9149260427
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?